Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Been One Week Since...

There Ain't No Fleas On... Oh, Wait...

My poor worm-infested puppy :(

No flying today, it's raining in Vermont. They rescheduled it for Tuesday, though.
Report cards, yay!
...but I didn't get 100 in science...


Look At Her Go
Bonfire at Kristi's!
S'mores!
(because you always want "s'more". Jeeze...)

Shadow dancing - wee!


Her: She was getting her face painted.
Me: All of it?
OH BURN.


Blue Blooded

Happy St. Jean!
...this is how we celebrate. With a party!

I can't believe I held the june bug.

People who can cook amaze me.
(And I love when I meet someone new for the first time and see them half naked the same night.)


Me: Happy St. Jean! Is that why the drinks are blue?
Her: Um, no. But yes!


"I can breathe through my cheeks!"




No comments: