Monday, October 13, 2008

The Good Life

Practically Picasso
Out to the Sconewich with Anne for breakfast, yum!
Then driven home.

Katie? She's twentyyyyyy... y.



Action de Grace
Happy Thanksgiving!
Turkey lunch at Brendas - delicious!
Mmmm, cake and whipped cream.

And then we fell asleep on her floor.

And then we fell asleep in bed.

And then we rocked out to old music with Robyn and Mark.

And then we bought onion rings.

And then we played cards.

And then we sprayed Raid eveywhere.



GO WINGS GO
Walked in the Arboretum with Brenda and Duffy this morning - saw a heron!
Em, Katie and Laura left me around 3:30 to go to the game.
I spent an embarassing amount of time on Facebook.
But, Ben answered my call and saved me :)

Then we made cookies in their tiny oven and watched Center Stage [which does not have Paul Rudd in it, but does have a weird twitchy moment and a ridiculous dance.]


It's A Sign
Woke up at 6:20... got to Nana's for 7:30... left there before 9:00...
Got to Ottawa around 10:45, and, after some initial confusion as to where they lived, got to Brendas place :)
Left there for the daycare, where we spent most of the day.
After what should have been dinner [but was actually a milkshake and a pack of gum] we went to Matts, and I met all of Katies friends :)

That's a really annoying noise... I wonder what it is.
FIRE!!

When I grow up to be thirty three, a soccerball is what I want to be.

You know what doesn't rhyme with Anna? Chewbacca.

Ana's Song.

SingStar and RockBand - we were amazing.

Punched a hole in the Subway sign with a tomato.




No comments: