Monday, December 29, 2008

Fantasticool

!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSS.
Sometimes life rocks.

Me: Hopefully I can pull it off.
And by 'it' I mean his shirt.
Not Me: No. By 'it' you mean his pants.




Empty House
And after all of that excitement... nothing.



Light My Fire
Spent the day with them again, went shopping at Fairview.
Bought a dress for New Years.
Didn't try it on for them :P

Emily: You guys talk about Friends a lot.

...because when you're FIFTEEN

Emily: Those street crossing countdowns stress me out a lot, especially when I see a really old person crossing, and I'm like, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME LEFT!!

Word of the day: ancient.

Boul. St. Charles!

Candle wax... fun.

Emily: Ooh, Chinese Checkers. That game stresses me out so much. You have to like, strategize! You have your men over there and when you get them all out you have to decide if you want to send them one by one or in a big group... then you get a big long one going and it's so exciting... does anyone want to play Chinese Checkers?

Nana: I think she's pretty cool.

Laughing at people on Facebook... hahaha.

Katie: This is red.

Emily: I'm not dumb, you know that.
Not Emily: No, honey, you're not.
Not Emily Either: Well, Mom... you know.





KO
Boxing day!
Over to Nana's around 11:30... spent the day with them and Brenda, Emily and Katie :)
Went to see Marley & Me - everyone cried.
...and laughed inappropriately.
Then we went out for dinner.

Katie: I am experiencing the late pain.

Katie: Imagine if I laughed like this all the time? We could never watch anything funny, we'd have to be serious all the time.

Katie: Do you have a three?

Emily: You're lost girl... I'm bitter girl.




Oooooh, ooooh oooh ohh, ooooh
CHRISTMAS
Woke up early to open gifts - Dad loved his Californication [so did I. Hooo boy.], Mom loved her earrings and Nick loved his DVDs. Good job Anna.
And I love my laptop :)
What a great day. Christmas rocks.


"It's a giant sock filled with wind."

"Edward.... Edddwwaaarrrrdddddd..."

"Rest, ice, comprehension... like making sure you know what's going on. So you're not crazy."

Rock, urban, slick and hippy - KandyFloss!

"Is he from warm Mexico?"

Annik: "The first time I saw her with her cone I started laughing... she knew I was laughing at her so she started whining, which only made me laugh even more."

Dad: "Anything big happening with anyone in 2009?"
Not Dad: "Anna's graduating, turning 18, getting pregnant with twins and not getting married!"
Everyone: "Wooo!"

Poppa has his hat on upside down...

Poppa: "I asked her out and she turned me down. Thirty days later I was still asking her out and she was still turning me down."

Fortune cookies!





Ride 'Em
The usual shenanigans for Christmas Eve.
Enjoyed watching Noodle freak out about someone as tall as she was :)







No comments: