Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yay, Vocabulary!

Lost / Found
(two in one)

Sorry, no visual aids.
First day back after the weekend is always better than you think...
it's the next one that kills you.
Finally started filming the grad video, got one scene done.
Had rehearsal after school on Monday - apparently extremely creepy, yay!
I always feel like it's a little flat, but people seem to think differently, so that's good...

Today, the tree I planted in honour of my fathers death got hit by lightning and fell on my house, causing a fire which killed my dog. My mother and sister were trapped inside and are now in intensive care. I will never walk again. I am deaf and mute. I used to be a professional pianist. FML.

MrEvans: There is a hairline crack of evil seeping into your heart.



Not Without Us
Happy Mothers Day :)
[can I have some cash?]
Home from the cottage after the snow... bah.
Home for an approximate 3 hours - in which I completed my English assignment and painted my mother her card and discussed future Probing plans with Pat - before setting out again for the festivities.
We ate KFC and I thought of Katie.
It was
Italic
delicious.

You are mentally unwell. R-tard.


Confusion, Apparently
Still doing those crosswords :P
Woke up bright and early - then pretty much just chilled.
Worked on homework... wrote haikus... read...
Cottage-y things like that.
[not like next weekend, though]
Had a delicious dinner, and then tv on the new flatscreen :)

NotMe: Why aren't you recording this conversation for one of your future novels??


Not What Was Expected
Friday... yay!
Nick dressed up beautifully for us in French class.
Rehearsal after lunch - good!
Chloe and Sierra around, nice to see them.
Walked a bit with Kim and Mia, then stopped at the bus stop with some unsavory characters [and chocolate pretzels].
Unfortunately no plans for the evening... but fortunately went up to the cottage early!
Nice car ride - I love being in the car at night.
Saw a deer!
Ate some toast and went to bed.

Shhh - spring peepers.

Allowisius was a chicken my dad used to know.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, the tree I planted in honour of my fathers death got hit by lightning and fell on my house, causing a fire which killed my dog. My mother and sister were trapped inside and are now in intensive care. I will never walk again. I am deaf and mute. I used to be a professional pianist. FML.


HA. HA. HAAAAAAA. we are cool.
and by the way, there are way too many babies in that picture. [and i'm pretty such i can name them all]
:O

Katie said...

I love the baby picture picture. It is a very good picture for mother's day. And I must say that I'm rather cute,and that you have a big head.

Also, I am extremely jealous that you ate KFC. I still have not fulfilled that craving.

Also, I am extremely excited to see you this weekend. xoxo