Friday, January 8, 2010

Anniversary

AH!
Made a sock monkey.
Gave it to mom.




Olive Face
Over to the grocery store [and its smell of marijuana and extremely crowded pepperoni aisle] in the afternoon.
Picked up all the essentials... plus olives.
Back to my place to waste a bunch of time playing games and virtually stalking people and thennn -
Prepare!
Each had our duties, good job everyone!
Waited for it to cook and drank our drinks.
I Love You, Man and fuzzy blankets. Delicious donuts.
Gooooood stuff.




BATTLE
Finger twister + alcohol = today



OutsideIn
A whole lotta mall.



Big Day Out
Timmy's for lunch-ish, murmured conversations and then off to the library!
Well... back to the terminus, actually.
But then off to the library!
Lounged in the gazebo, and then made all sorts of wonderful plans.

2 comments:

Katie said...

wow.. this is the least detail your blog has ever had. I kind of liked it. I can't get over how much I love that sock puppet. Please tell me you gave him a name.

Avery said...

look at how happy she looks putting those olives on. ugh.