Saturday, November 15, 2008

Curiouser and Curiouser

That's All.
Nothing of import.

[You happy now, Avery?]



09, Baby
A day of high highs and low lows.
Disappointment.
Ecstacy.
Grad sweaters!
Dance - alright.
Walked with Mia, Sarah, Kim and Chloe.

In then you're out, up then you're down...

I'm not comfortable...

Vodka doesn't smell, does it?

Kim: When my mom said she'd fuck my mom in a New York minute it was kind of weird.
Not Kim: ...what?!
Kim: I didn't get that right, did I.

On a scale of one to ten, you have so many drugs in there.

I live with my brother, what do you expect?

I have too many memories for that Couche-Tard.

Sex voice.




Death? Not A Chance.
After school rehearsal - amazingness.
SO good.
SUCH a good mood.
:D

Mrs. Sherwood: The word for today is tyranny.
Ryan: What the fuck does that mean?
Sherwood: A government in which...
Ryan: Oh.

Gift paper... present wrap... wrapping paper!




Open Sesame
...again, you should be flattered.
Rockband - poor Mia :(
Drug talk in History - I love classes like that.

What did you talk about today at school? Barbie's ass!

No, you shut the fuck up, Sangeetha!

Word play five!




Poppies Blow
Remembrance Day.
Grad photos :)

Things change.

You should drink coke with your poprocks - I hear you can die.



Click.
So I take pictures of people when they're not looking.
They should feel flattered.

So... how are you?

Texting Katie :)




No comments: