Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Want To Be Your Romeo

Over[hung]
Rehearsal all day.
ALL DAY.

You're just too gangster for me.

Kim: You and Chloe, eh. That's hot.
Not Kim: Yeah, you should know.

Sleepy.



MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Shopping all day with Mom, dress and jeans :)
Over to Mormors, saw June. Got another story!
Anne! <3 Genny and Mia over around 7:00. Reading magazines + the Bro Code, ahah. Over to Nick's around 7:30. Omg. Cold.

Walked to the dep.

Watched the game [kind of].

Gizmo!

I want to fight you. Right now.

Smoking room - freezing!

Good for conversations, though.
And great for other stuff... heh.

To feeling good!

Shotguns.

Lighter tricks by Alex

Mia chewing gum.

I'm walking all on my own!



Twilight
Woke up early.
Stood in the cold.
Sat on the bus.
Stood on the metro.
Got jumped.
Walked to the theatre.
Watched Twilight.
Ate.
Went home.

Chip lap?

Ciggory!

She's standing right here.
Should we jump her?
Yes.

Not the metro!


Katie: I wish I was a God.


Pooch
Walked with mom, talked about all sorts of stuff :)
Day off - did Personal Project!



She's A Brick. House.
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt


...
I'm sorry, guys.
I really, truly am.




How We Change
Six years is a long time.
I've grown.







No comments: