Friday, July 10, 2009

'Cause I've Been There Before

This Is Making Me Upset
Got going fairly late in the day, but then I had a shower and lay in the sun.
Yummm :)
Encountered Avery and bought banana popsicles, then walked around in the sun for a very long time.
Couldn't quite remember the fourth Beatle's name, but finally got it.

George!

Saw some crazy [rabid?] dreadlocked dog, who actually turned out to be pretty friendly.
Chose 5 of many things, then walked home without getting sprayed by a sprinkler.
I love summer.



Olden Days
Went to the library with my dad in the morning, but that's about it.
Had some confusion with what plans were happening when, but it all worked out really well, thankfully.
Met up with Ben and Jayme after dinner and walked to Kims - helped her dry dishes as everyone else arrived.
Took a walk, then went back to her place - Sociables!
Minor confusion with the rules, but the ice card provided much amusement for people who weren't Ben.
Went on another [speed] walk, then the game morphed in to 'I've Never'.
Heh. Good stuff.

Ralph Klein?

Fireworks!!

Gathered people to walk me home!

Genny: I don't need shoes!

NotMe: Let's go lie on the hill!
Everyone: Yeah!!
...
Everyone: It's all wet!

Can I touch you?

Hugs all around, then sitting up for most of the night.
:)




Finger?
Enjoyed life in my pajamas all day, then got cleaned up after dinner to go and meet Kim and Daniel.
He left, and we headed off to the bank.

Kim: BIRD!!
I thought it was a piece of garbage and I was just about to kick it...

Got what we wanted at the dep, then made it back to my place to hang out in my room [stupid brother]. Went through all the shit on my computer - a softer world :)
That was finished, we stood up [heh], then went for a walk.
Practiced our balance on some horses, then decided we really needed to pee.

NotMe: Since... Canada Day!
Me: That was a week ago.
NotMe: No, it's the... seventh today...

Debated whether or not to indulge, then finally did as we watched 'Mather' do some running drills.

Me: He. He. He he heh. Hahaha. Hahahahahha. Ha. Ha. Ha ha ha.

Do you remember when...?

Taste the rainbow!

You should feed someone Skittles before making out with them.
Why?
...It's fun.

Got home and had some ice cream, yummm.
[Not peanut butter and jam...]

No comments: