Monday, July 27, 2009

Pillowfight!

No Name
I feel like Avery :)
After delaying myself and having a brief discussion with him, I walked over to Ben's in the hot sun.
We hung out and watched movies until his dad called at an inopportune time...
So I walked home, in the hotter sun.
But at least I got a ride partway this time.
And not from some overly friendly man named Alan.

Alan: Would you like to go for coffee sometime?
NotAlan: Um... maybe... bye.

Home, finally talked to Katie - but was interrupted by supper.
Watched some crummy movie, then packed and prepared a special delivery.
Leave for cottage tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. why do you feel like me?
2. that Puppy has perfect paws.

Anna said...

Now I'm the one taking pictures of cute little dogs :P
Yes, yes she does. Bow to their flawlessness.