Monday, September 1, 2008

Up On Fecal Creek...

Dammit
Left the cottage in the morning to discover Brian broken down on the side of the road.

Four hours later, we got home, Brian with us.

But, at least we went to Harveys!



It Runs In The Family
I don't even know what to say.

Another good day, taking out the dock, eating good food, playing cards :)
What a successful Labour Day weekend!

love <3


Douche... douche...


Bigger Crowd
Everyone but Patrick and Annik up today [bumholes.]
Lots of World Ball, and even some badminton!
Corn roast on the court, and singing birthday songs to boot.
Liquor run later on in the evening with the remaining cousins, and then a nice walk out the road.
Returned to a dead bonfire.

I was still posing!

I thought I was on a cloud...

Car. Car! CAR!

So who do you like?

Pull up!

I've never made out with money for money...


You're like a farm animal... gone wild!

Whatever, man, I'm just chilling with my family.



Duffy!
Up to the cottage this morning - Labor Day weekend!
Emily, Katie and Brenda up in the afternoon, love it :)



Click
Grad photos!
Mom picked me up from Melissa's at... 9:00, I was in the shower as soon as I got home, so that my hair would dry :)
Photos at 12:00, walked in to the school and felt totally out of place because of all the extras milling about from the movie they're shooting.
Went home for lunch, and then back up at 2:00 to meet Kim and Mia.
And... we saw the star! So exciting, I had to talk to Ben on the phone about it :P
Went for a walk, and then over to Kims dads [of course] to watch Ferris Bueller.

J'étais née en Ottawa...

Smile big, now!



Walking Man
Spent the morning helping Dad with his new art project - got a lot of weird looks, ahaha.
Went over to Melissa's after dinner [and found her place... eventually].
Went for a walk with Ilia, and then to bed :)

Melissa? She's crazy.

I was going to get hit by a train!

Get out of the road!



Sunbathing
Dad found unopened Pepsi drinks left over from the Breast Walk.
Yay!



Junk
Dad went in to some random cleaning mode. Interesting...







No comments: