Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why Are There Decorations?

Photo
I like photo albums :)


SURPRISE!!!
I love you, Geedi :)
And we're so pro at planning surprise parties, guys.
So pro.

Oh. I have to pee.

Not Matt: It's Geedi's surprise party today!
Matt: Oh. Thanks for inviting me.

Why don't you go to these parties?

Scattergories!

Mama mia...

It's busy!

Oh, Mia...

I'm looking for the hard ones!




Accident!
Saw this on my way to school, and I couldn't resist :P
I had three schedules today, but I got everything sorted out, so that's a relief.
I'm going to miss art, though.
And Jess and Geedi and Mia.

Not Mrs. Shwartz: What about the Canadian fuzzy hat people?
Mrs. Schwartz: Well, the Canadian fuzzy hat people... oh my God...

Did you just take a picture of me?



Hallmark?
Getting ready for Geedi's surprise party!
This card is more work than I'd anticipated.

But that's okay.




Big Questions
More school.
Talked to Glave about switching.
Fucking hot.


First Day!!
Went in at noon-ish, same old assembly, mini-classes, then decorating Geedi's locker [for the first time ever on her birthday!]
Went out after with Genny, Km, Sarah and Mia to watch Fame... but Blockbuster didn't have it, so we rented What Happens In Vegas instead.

Getting sprayed by the guys sprinkler :P






No comments: