Friday, March 6, 2009

Always Away

Untitled
Woke up with Genny and Melo talking - Mia still asleep :)
Dad picked me up around 11:20.
Walked to Dorval mall later on - no crazy people this time.
But certainly many people in cars that I knew...

I have overly responsible parents...

Bad joke of the season: A baby seal walks into a club.
...ha. ha.

I don't do well with all this time on my own.
Not at all.



Align Center
Insurance?!
Hair cut with Kayla in the morning after visiting with Nana and Poppa - nice!
[more bitching about guys. seems to be a theme lately]
Then waited for Dad to finish his game.
Home, waiting for Anne and Martha :)
Every time I realise how much I miss her.
Then Martha drove Avery, Geedi and I to Genny's for her party!
In Bruges, South Park, Pineapple Express, The Wall, Friends :D

Melody: What if it's someone who's not supposed to be someone?!

Are you suicidal?

That's definitely not a sailboat, Melo.

High five for dirty boys, Kim.

Anne: Yeah, but that's subcutaneous. Pfft.

No comments: