Friday, March 20, 2009

Put The Sexy...

What
is this, you may ask? Well, it's the colour red.
The colour red symbolises many things. Today in media class we learned how the colour red symbolises passion and anger.
Of course, we were looking up green at the time, but that colour doesn't symbolise the day. It makes a brief appearance, though.
I am also wearing red pajamas.
Nick and I quoted Red on the way to the party.
It was red accessory day at school.
[Yaaaaaaaids!]

I am not a big girl yet.
I am really sorry, Katie, for stressing you out.

Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Tic Tac anyone? ...just kidding :)


[Quote]The entirety of Nick's speech (with its deserved marks this time)[/Quote]

NotSarah: How awkward is it asking for drugs in front of a teacher?

Ha-ha-hamlet!

What does a dyslexic agnostic insomniac do?
He stays up all night wondering if there is a dog.

Happy birthday, Ryan :)

...in dyslexic.

No comments: