Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank You For Being Fun

DRESSed Up :)
Out in the morning.... much too early, in my opinion.
But it was all worth it - got my prom dress!
I can cross that off the list, now. Phew.

NotKatie:
I was just about to call you!
Katie: I just called.
NotKatie: Yeah, I didn't answer.
Katie: I know.

Brenda, Katie and Emily came to pick me up - no bus for me!
The over to Nanas for oatmeal squares, dream-telling and sun-sitting.
And, of course, getting ready.

NotNana: So, Nana, do you know where we're going?!
Nana: ...Yes.

Katie: You smell good.
Pat: ...thanks?
Me: Ooh, yeah, you do smell good.

Put your hands up for Detroit!

Katie: It smells like manure. It smells like SHIT.

We just gave our grandparents a big glass cock. Nice.



In Her Mouth?!
This seems like so long ago.
And really not like a school day.
Public speaking semi finals!

Dom: Ha ha HAH!

82 Bobbalou

Melissa: They let you in?! Awesome!

Pam: ...and cheese!

The rest of the day was pretty good, I'm sure, but it was eclipsed by the night.
Caught the bus with Avery, then Geedi, then Nick and Ben, then Mia.
[then an axe murderer and Geedi's moms friend]

Was not surprised to find out the others were going to be late.
We put the extra time to good use.

Nick: Don't do drugs.
NotNick: Yeah. A) They're bad for you, and B) More for us.

NotNick: What's in that?
Nick: Meth.

Creepy alleys and white vans... and hobos peeing next to dumpsters.
Oh wait, that was Nick.

Then, finally, LaserQuest!
Banana ranked 23rd out of 30.
That was the most intense thing I've done in a LONG time.
I would definitely die in war. Especially if I were fighting small children or their fathers.

After that we spent a lot of time deciding what was going to happen next.
Came back to Lachine with Avery, Geedi, Nick and Ben, and walked in the night time :)

Imagine if you lint rolled your dog?

Nick: I probably won't get hepatitis.

Lion: He plays badly, we should take his money.

Nick: What'ch'you do with my doo-rag!?


Just in case you were wondering: Kiln = a furnace or oven for burning, baking, or drying something, esp. one for firing pottery, calcining limestone, or baking bricks.

It's still rape, guys.

No comments: