Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cont.

Greatteen
Up to a frantic text from Geedi... delayed plans.
Got dressed late, then met Avery and Jess on the bus.
Timmys!
Cards and presents and Canadian names :D

Rohinton?

And all the pictures of sexy men I could ever want. Hoo boy.
Left and met Geedi at school [Lakeside], then went to my place.
Finger Twister!!! New favorite game.
OD'd on Happy Pills.

Jess: These are disgusting.
...can I have another one?

It's not fair! Geedi's hands are all muscly from piano!

Banana candies = yum

bobblemyhead.com

Walked Avery home, explained things to Nick, then walked back.
You guys rock :)
X-Files [without Mulder? Wtf?] and Benjamin Button after supper.
Finished a great book, and slept.



OLD
Woke up at 6... got dressed had breakfast brushed my teeth got back in to bed.
Woke up at 9... hopped in the car and went shopping with Dad!
Bought a book.

Bob and Betty Biggenwhite

Came home for lunch and basically lazed around until 4:45 when I walked over to Kims.
Mia was already there, we chatted and gossiped, then Kim did my makeup :)
Nick came over, and we settled down to watch Beowolf.

Kim: I want to jump on his tail!

Mia: Awww, I was hoping it would be chicken.
NotMia: In the golden chest?!

Wrote our own subtitles for that, then finally left for downtown.
Watched some singers at LG, had some minor confusion about who Genny was with, then found Daniel and John too.
Went to Crobar! Used my valid id card :D
Sang Journey, took pictures, sat on high places... good stuff.
Left in time for the last bus, and got home around 1:30. Love being 18.

George Clooney... Angelina Jolie.

Nick: I would have to say Ross. Because it's nice to know that sometimes the good guy can get everything he wants.
Me: I'll accept that. That's some honourable reasoning.
Nick: And you... let me guess... Chandler.



Happy Birthday!!
Long day of classes, and of getting ditched.
Went to the computer lab during break and read way too many pages of drunk texts.
Had an extremely boring Philosophy class, but got to chat with my friends, so... it was almost alright.

Sammie: God needs to clean out his bong.

Left! Waited for Genny and bussed home with her :)
Family waited for me for dinner, so Mom got home with the pizza right after I walked in.
Ate, then had cake and opened presents!



Ooop.
French presentation!
Went awesome :)
It's especially satisfying when you can make people laugh in a different language.
Got myself a hot chocolate to celebrate.
AC after... boo.

There should be no prayer at pubic meetings.

Though we did see the most epic typo ever.
Almost convinced everyone to leave and eat fries at McDonalds instead of sitting in class for another hour and a half... but then realised she was only handing out the assignment at the end of class. Booo.
Finished a little early anyway, and went home.



What the Darkness??
First day back after daylight savings was quite shocking.
Started Oedipus in English class, very fun.
Someone gave an irritatingly long presentation in Humanities, thankfully the teacher finally interrupted so we could leave.
Dad picked me up!
Home for yummy lunch, and then bumming around until I had to go back. Boo.
Home, dinner, Xfiles, sleep.



Deck The Halls...
A little early, no?
Up in the morning to the doctors, where some man was having way too good a time in the room next to me.

Doc: I guess it's better than someone screaming in pain, eh?

Man1: Hey Bob!
Man2: Hey! It's been a while!
Man1: Sure has. Workin hard or hardly workin?
Man2: Ah, you know how it is.
Man1: Don't I!

Got what I needed and left, made pretty good time.
Over to Fairview for some birthday shopping :)
Dress, shirt and sweater, yay! Also picked up some stuff for Dad.
Good day.

No comments: