Tuesday, November 24, 2009

While It Lasts

Volcano!
Up early for class... bleh.
Finished English poem in the caf before class, then presented it!
Made me very happy :)
Last Humanities lecture, woop!

Beep, beep
Teacher: What? What?
Beep, beep
Teacher: What? What?
Beep, beep
Teacher: ...I'm not the only one hearing that am I?!

Bus home, wrote Philosophy oral, then watched Nick knead dough.
Joined in after a bit, and entertained Nick H!
Hahaha, what a great afternoon.

That's what she said.

That ended and I went back to class.... boo.
Not late this time.
Got my essay back, not great. Will have to rewrite.
Worked on the presentation and left early. This has become a [great] habit.
Home for pizza!



Winding Down
Earned some money in the morning, then went shopping with Mom in the afternoon.
Didn't find the right colour bristol board, but did have a brief stalker moment.

I see you.

Recovered from that... barely. Home to do some more work, finished that before dinner and then completed my English after supper.
TV, emergency shower and then bedtime. Yay!

My Mom thinks you're creepy and no longer wants me to marry you.
Excellent.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I HAD PIZZA FOR DINNER TONIGHT TOOOOOOOO!!!! hehe we rock