Friday, November 27, 2009

SING SING SING

[un]Healthy
They should probably fix this soon.
Saw some disturbing hair on the bus...
More people read poems in English, love it! There were some really really good ones.
Three hour break, went downtown!
Browsed the bookstore for an hour, finally picked something out.
I know I like it, and it's extremely long. Defs woth it.
Back to school for a French test, did alright I think.
Had another uncomfortable moment on the bus. Jeeze.
Home and made cookies with Mom, more of that to come tonight!
<3




Uhhhh
Well. That's odd.
Went to my first class then felt extremely nauseous so I called my mommy and she came and got me.
Took a pill, fell asleep, ate dough.
Good times.



Christmasssss
Love lights.
Morning off, thank the lord.
Watched Noodle in AC, hahaha. Discussed childhood snacks.

The first ingredient is smiles?!

Welcome to Beijing.

Chatted with Dana after class, then home. Woop.
In the rain :(

No comments: