Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boat Emergency!

Personally Projecting
Well, that was an experience :)
People were super-friendly, and really interested to learn about what I was doing. I got five stories, four of which I'll use.
It was hot, noisy and dirty, but damn was it awesome.
And I can't wait to do it again.



DYKE
So. I could have taken a picture at the pool party of everyone having lots of fun, but, alas, I was having too much fun to get out and take a picture.

Then, I could have taken a picture of Anne with ehr present, or Anne trying to beat me at cow jumping on the Wii... but, again, I was having too much fun to bother.
So?
I took a picture of this.

I was just watching you play with yourself, sorry.

Not me: Well, Anna just got a faceful of tits!
Me: Thanks!

Haha! Nothing can beat a prehistoric killer whale!



Seen It
Game Day!
Friends Scene It - I own you. Bahaha!
Payday - what a mean game... jeeze...
Scattergories [Jess style] - Lotsa fun.
Then at the park - what good rounds of Sandman!
That was definitely the best game :P



No comments: