Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sex Is For Losers

...They're So Pretty...
Pretty much all day with Kim today, and it was pretty much amazing :)
Went to the library in the morning with Dad, and then out with Kim around... 2:00?
Went for a walk, and then when it was too windy we went back to her Dads place, where we chilled on the balcony.
It was delightful.
Then, after dinner, rollerblading with Ben as a guest star. Woo!

I don't have a quote, but I'm pretty sure funny things were said.



Up Close
And fuzzy.
Got home, went out right away, for like... four hours.

Came home with stickers.


Brian... "wistful sigh"


Smile
Remember this frog with Kelly? Hahaha.
Saw Polywogs! Pretty cool.

My family argues constantly. It's just a gene I didn't inherit.


By the way, I own at Boggle.

Shrooms?
I climb mountains, in my free time.

Just 'cause it's there.



Put That Foot Up!
Waiting for everyone else to arrive.
Got everyone to play Wii, Wii Nana is so cute!




Watch Yourself
Packing for cottage... iced coffee... got hired!
That was pretty cool :)

Congratulations on the iPhone :P






No comments: