Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Matt Better Read This One

En Espanol?

One hour. One story. Still worth it.

Katerina today - next week is our last week! I need to go buy her something special :)
Walked home from the library, took longer than expected. I had to stop for juice.

Congratulations, Matt! I'll keep my eyes open on the streets from now on...
but living in a hole is a good option, too.


Munch
Svend and Mormor over for dinner - he'd never eaten corn before!
Seemed to really like it, though :)

P.P. at Fairview in the morning, pretty bad.
Mario Kart Wii - pretty crazy.
Walking by the rapids - pretty fun.

Talked to Kim and Melissa, need to see them soon :)

We're shill.


Yellow
Got home.
Flowers blooming.


Zoom Zoom
Busted out the old go-carts.
Watched James Herriot - maybe that's why Nick left...




I Spy
A poodle!
She's there. Camoflaged.
[I don't think I spelled that right.]

Lots of swimming!

"It's a tough life, being a mushroom."



Home With A Dome?
Crosswords at the cottage, ahaha. Nana and Poppa are hooked :P




Please?
Personal Project today at McGill! Eek!
But such a rush :)
I got four worth using, and talked to tons of people. Great!








1 comment:

The Cook said...

I like your "tell me a story" project. What a neat idea! I bet you heard all sorts of cool things :)