Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Her Voice Is What Keeps Me Here

???

Dreads.
On my porch.
No longer on my brothers head.

Really hot.
Rollerblading!

Poppa's surgery today, it went well, and Nana needs a drink.

"Like something from Dr. Seuss!"
-Andrea


Burning Bush

Looks like we're having a fire this Labour Day, kids.


Peel!
That's the stickiest log I've ever touched.

...that sounds a little dirty.

Nana and Poppa left after dinner, and then we watched the Life Aquatic - pretty good!



"What's That Ernie Doing Now?"
Chopping trees and washing the porch - another day at the cottage :)

Water is really nice!




The Horizon Has Never Looked So Clear

Up to the cottage after dinner - I love evening/night driving.
Gives me time to think.

Watched Poppas flight video.

"I'm sure glad your bubble didn't pop!"





Let Me In!

I'm sure I did something today, but it's been so long that I can't remember what it was.







No comments: