Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dazlious

The Music Is Alive And Well, Thanks.
Happy birthday, mom :)
Woke up early to shower... I miss sleep.
Watched spaghetti grow on trees and the JFK assassination in media.
L.O.V.E.
Nearly finished my pinata trading card in art, and didn't take any of Bens' suggestions.
[Though his dragon sled was pretty cool...]
Oh - I love subs :)
Chatting all math, and throwing apples in French. There's nothing better.
Report cards!
... I had a little difficulty opening mine... ahem.

Frank: Chloe is a brick.

Congratulations, Genny :)


What would you do with a brick? Well, I would use it to scratch some itches.

Snow Cake: Now that's interesting...

Applied for Dawson!

TANYA?!

...just like Buddy Holly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TANYA? babahha. that happend a couple times today.

and better look at that eveloppe next time :P