Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tripping Balls

Heaven
I love buying things. [That I really don't need...]
Walked over to Jean Coutu in the morning, ordered my Highlights photos.
Three days, yay!
Finished my book report, even the conclusion.
Everyone came home.


NotNick: Is that a walkie-talkie? Why do you have a walkie-talkie?
Nick: Haha, they're just so much to have...




Theatrical
Don't ask about the widescreen... it just happened.
A day of waiting and walking and plans falling through.
Got kicked out of Timmy's with Mia for loitering...
Thought Sarah was mopping the floor.

Sarah: Oh shit, my keys.
...Can anyone here pick a lock?

Genny: Cinnamon buns! I've never bought one myself...
Not Genny: Me neither, I usually just eat Sarah's.

Sarah: The moon!

Ahh -bus!!

Sarah hugging her house :)

Mr. Grout!

Phone straightener

Sarah: It's 12 of the day right now.

Me: Colours are so cool.

Sarah: There are no beavers...


Me: Their combined negativity would destroy the world!
Not Me: We can't let this happen!

Genny you're so pro.

Me: The handle of that shovel looks like a mouth!!

Let's make a buffet.

No comments: