Saturday, February 21, 2009

...Imagine??

Never Get Enough
Shower in the morning, then waited for Genny.
Met up with Avery... did not get what we needed at the dep.
But learned something, anyway.
Thankfully I'm so think-ahead-y :)
Banana!
Walked to McDonalds... ate and sat.
Bus back to school.
Show.
Exhausted and disappointed.
Shit.

Me: Look at that bus stop... maybe there was a murder. Imagine if it were Geedi??

That's bad imagination!

I feel like we're on a date.


Chloe: Gotta catch 'em all.


Plans?
No.
Started math project... interesting.
Free English :)
Genny over after school waiting for variety show, fun!
Then the show. Decent.

NotMe: You really need to stop talking about Nick!

Torsopants (shirts)
Funny diseases.
Eggs and their sidekick: bacon.


NotMe: I need to do laundry, I haven't got any boxers yet.
Me: Oh, no?
NotMe: I bet you're wondering what I have on now.
Me: ...well, now I am ;)

Elephant mouths :D




No comments: