Monday, February 16, 2009

Jizzed

Jog
Confusion about bus times... left early.
Happy dysfunctional family day :)
[Along with Kindness Week and Jello Week]
Got home around 3:30.
It's a letdown, yeah.
Walked Noodle... I think too much.

It's a cookie diet... you eat cookies all day and lose weight!

Epiphany.

Truant.

Fine, then. Fine.



Voyage
Science and Tech museum!
Simulation - crazy!
Out for lupper at East Side Mario's - another first.
He's Just Not That Into You - I liked it a lot :)
[Even though it was happy]
Met up with Robyn and Dav afterward... and then Mark.
Heh.
Timmy's, pool, scary water and driving.

IceBoy: I'm so cold...

There are rapists in those woods!

Canadiens vs. Canucks - hahahah!

The Great Quebec Fire of 2009

I was having more fun with the ice boy.

Yak and woe.

Spider monkeys!

If you look at those posts long enough they start to move.


Let's pretend you're pregnant!!

I hate my life.
[It hit my leg]


You're a natural, Cousin.

NotEmily: Are we going to flip?!
Emily: WHAT??

Dav: I told them my doctor prescribed them for my overactive lungs.

It's the rule.



Rawr!
Woke up in the morning.
Started walking... never stopped.
Went to the hockey arena and got pelted with scary pucks...
[Is that a girl? ...he looks like a viking.]
Walked over to Starbucks in the hotel and fantasized, then looked at tulips.
Met up with Emily and Jenna then went over to Winterlude!
Joined in the dance, haha :)
Saw the carvings, the ice sofas and the cellphones.
But no stilt men, unfortunately.
Walked around the Parliament hills, got scared by America.
Met the Catman of the Hill - hah!
Went back to the apartment, burnt dinner, looked at pictures and watched One Tree Hill.

Emily: His wife died in 1990... so I gave him ten dollars.

Shingles?

Me: This dip has a funny aftertaste.
NotMe: Hmm... is it expired?
Me: Oh, crap.

The cow udder, haha.

Crawled through the teepee - yay knowledge.

Some queen stole Emily's baby, and then we got chased by a huge beaver.

NotMe: Want me to take your picture? One time offer! Oooh, that looks nice.
NotMe'sWife: Oh yes, that does look nice.



Dear Katie,
Slept in in the morning - personal holiday.
Packed... waited.
I love hugs at destinations :)
Ate perogies! One more thing off my list.
Bowling with Matt, Ashley and Berkely - 2nd place!
[Should have dressed up?]
Over to Tammy's after to see her and Robyn - and Ariel.
Cheeeeeeeese popcorrrrrrnnn.

Matt with an M?

Katie: Gods voice is annoying.

Banananannanaan!

Everyone loves Bert - he's a cool guy.

...Phonophone?

No comments: