Sunday, January 18, 2009

18 Minus A Year And A Day.

Double D's
[We wish]
Comp. sci. in the morning/early afternoon.
Met with Avery at 2:00 and walked over :)
Coffee and doughnut... yummm.
Nana, Poppa + Mormor over for dinner!

Hey derr, ho derr...

Merry Christmas, Mofo!

Not Me: Seven seconds in Heaven!
Me: Or an eternity in Hell...

The last time I pissed myself...

NotMe: You were stoned. You even sounded dumb.
Me: I was that.

NotMe: He looks like Martin Scorsese.
Me: Hahahahahha...
NotMe: What?
Me: What?

Do they have hot chocolate?
When's the dance?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn you for remembering all the good stuff :P

Apples said...

Do you only write your blogs the following day?

I do enjoy reading them, I shall be commenting more often, if that is okay with you.

Anna said...

I try to write them the same day... but often I fail.

There's nothing I like more than a good comment, lord Apples.