Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Food So Nice They Named It Twice

Like I Need Instructions
Went out in the morning with dad - passport photos, dollarama, libraries.
Lots of books!
Spent time on the computer.
Ate more dip.
Read about peanuts.


BLUE??
Dress down day!
Handed in personal project in the morning - nervous to let it go.

Out of everyone... it had to happen to Sueki...

Ratemyteacher: She hurts me mentally and physically... she hits me with books!

They're such teenagers.

DBN!
Well, more like... DN. Or HN, for some.

Sarah: Omigod, I'm so sorry, sir.

NotMe: How can this taste blue?
Me: I love it when things taste like colours!

NotSarah: What was wrong with his shorts?
Sarah: They were all... beige!

Sarah: Aw, Nick, you really think of me that way?
NotSarah: That's depressing....

Pineapple Express? I'm in the mood for that.



No comments: