Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Day Of My Life

Opposite View
Today was a good day.
Sub in Bio - yay!
Play in English - yay!
No teacher for most of History - yay!

The odor.

Nathan: They had it all - educationally, economically, socially...
NotNathan: Germany?
NotNathanEither: Germanally.

Super spaghetti!

Nick: You'd better not pick a guy you like for your first boyfriend, because I'm going to beat him up. Just so you know.

Nick: Anna, would you name your daughter 'Queen'?
NotNick: That's not her name! She's the queen of Jordan!


Track[marks]
What you don't want to know about what goes on in the boys bathroom.

That was so far out, it was in again.

I've been here so long I've grown a beard.

Purple team - represent!

Preston: This means that all results are the same. Ex/ die.
NotPreston: Oh, because everyone dies?

I've been alive 7,421 days.


No comments: