Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Speak Your Words

Barack Brobama
And so we gather.
150 minutes of video today... no more!

94% on my math exam :)

NotMe: Yellow, like Jake's hair.
NotMeEither: Maybe if he washed it...

NotMe: Are penises your age fully developed? Now I feel dirty and old...

NotMe: Please welcome Lakeside's very own Barack Obama!
EveryoneElse: WOOOOOOO!!!
Me: ...They know he's not really Barack Obama, right?


Canadian Idol, Ben. I'd phone in for that.


Pasta Hat!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!


Chroma-tits and cleavage.

NotMe: What about the penises?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The most boring and useless day.
I can't even remember anything."

nothing? it's not liek it was my birthday or anything.

Anna said...

what are you talking about... I didn't write that...

Anonymous said...

bahaha.

thats better.