Saturday, April 4, 2009

Buckfut

Ole!
Woke up and read - finished my book! I miss reading in bed in the morning.
Enjoyed doing nothing, and having little to worry about.
Tried to start my short story... wasn't in the mood.
Perhaps I really do do my best work on Sundays?
Walked up to school for the game with Avery - it was a good one to watch :)

Leafs suck!

Note to self: Send Avery all those shirtless pictures :P

It's old Ed Norton!



For Blue Skies
Or rainy days.
Today had a distinctly un-Friday-like feel to it, unfortunately.
But we fixed that at night :)
Got Avery to walk with me to the dep... in the rain.
Didn't see Mather. This time, anyway.
Then I did NOT let rain stop me from going places.
And I DID bring an umbrella.
Over to Ben's with Nick and Jayme - up to all sorts of nonsense, including Nick showing us his Kleenex Ninja trick... or attempting to, at least.
And then got them to walk me out of the frightening neighborhood :)

MrsHayden: I love this paper, the more you crinkle it the crinklier it gets.
...did I really just say that?

Ben: Yeah?! With what conscious??

My anus is bleeding!

I hate not being able to remember things... we could ask Mia?

Fucksalt!

Who shit, littleshit?

NotMe: Anna.... Anna's weird.


No comments: