Monday, April 27, 2009

Male Bonding

Acoustic
Oh my. I have missed the sun!
Got up to shower, then up to school for mini day!
Relived our old favorite skits :)
Plus - free pizza!
Came home to only almost fall asleep on my back porch in the sun.
[and text Katie all day]
Went over to the park for some relaxation and conversation in the sun.

Frisbee - the wind has to start blowing just as we get up to play...



Dark & Secret
Woke up early to cover for Mia [and her vitamin water], then lounged around for a long while.
Dairy Queen with my mom!
Yumm.
Adventureland with Nick, Ben and Jayme after dinner, pretty good!
Then sitting in the park, talking [for some reason] about scary little girls and broom women.

Take off your mask!

Syrup, hehe.

Oh, I'm sorry, was that your thigh?
HA!
you crack me up :)

Hustlersz



Spaghetti Man
Walk in the tetanus field bright and early - mouse holes; actual mice; two snakes; dogs; grow-op; water spiders... paintball territories... duck nest - interesting stuff.
Came home and read on the back porch in the sun, yumm.
Up to school to pick up Genny and Geedi and head to... Dairy Queen?
No, McDonalds. Where we met Mia.
Walked Geedi home, then lay on top of the 32nd hill - so nice!
Walked Genny back to school the went to the park for a bit.
Home for a few minutes

[I would've answered but I was peeing...]

then over to pick up Nick and dry his dishes.
Ben got there, then we walked and sat and walked and sat some more.
Good times :)

Little boxes, on the hill-side...

Show me your genitals.

NotMe: I am incredibly sexy.


Nick: I'll kill him then eat him then fuck him.

Late-night conversations are the best things in life.



Adventuregirls
Downtown with JAG - very nice!
Got shut down by a five year old, but I kind of deserved it.
Got my clutch [thanks, Jess :)]!
Walked through the Shire a few times...
Walk after dinner with Nick, Ben and Jayme.

Jayme: The button of volume.

Spider-Nick ninja spy.

Better different.


Inspirational speeches, talking cats and Blink remakes. Lovely.

NotMe: How would you feel if we raped you?
Me: Probably pretty unhappy.
NotMe: Okay, Nick - plan's off.




Thursday
I didn't do much.
Nearly completed the grad video script :)
Watched Grey's Anatomy.
blooooooob.

NotMe: Just start banging Anna. Well - not banging her.

MrsRiochet: Hare and the... turrdle.

No comments: