Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lusterlack

This Monotony Is Getting To Me
More speeches in the morning... horrible judging.
HORRIBLE.

88 in English, meh.
[Mr. Evans wrote dope?!]

This is it, I guess. I'm feeling somewhat uninspired, if you couldn't tell.
I'll make an effort tomorrow - Scout's honour.
I really just want to go to bed and read right now.
[It'll restore your faith in love.]

Oh, I had a fun badminton practice after school w/ Avery.
And who would have thought Jake would teach me something useful that I would enjoy??



Last
Public speaking today - Mr. Rose!!!
I miss him.
Came in first... to me winning was just being there.
Dom. Oh, Dom.
The last time I laughed that hard was... the semi-finals when he did it :)

Listening to stories in LOVE - raccoons and Cakesters.

Genny: Naughty stench!

Anne came over in the morning - I miss her. I miss her.

Newark... New York... why would they do that?!

Thai- Pineapple Express.
Celebratory dinner :)

"I'm proud like a mother."



Distract



One More Thing
That I can cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that took a while [the last too lack] hehe. Jake? HA. ouuu. nono. ew. no.

mr. rose!