Saturday, April 11, 2009

Put Your Hands Up

Young vs. Old
Happy Easter!
Out with Mom in the morning to buy prom shoes... found a beautiful pair but apparently my size "didn't exist." Right...
Instead I got a shirt-ish sort of thing and Mom got a phone. Woo!
Home for a bit and then the celebrations began.
World Ball [victorious!] and floor hockey [victorious!] for a few hours, and then a disappointing amount of pizza.
But we still fit around the table!

NotMe: Man, we used to fit around here so easily.
Woody: Yeah, then we got FAT.

Do you have a foot fetish?

Condom pocket - you didn't just put it on!

Michael, MIchael, Maiaiaiaiaiechel.

NotMe: Hey Crosby - suck a fart out of my ass!


Bob Marley? Jiminy Cricket? Ebenizer? Icabob Crane?
Please sir, can I have some more?

And the unfortunate thong snapping event...

Patrick "The Unicorn!"

Guest photographer: Annik.
[Michael the Zipperless]





So Bromantic
What a friendly day :)
Woke up late - wonderfully and deservedly so.
Went out to see I Love You, Man with Jess, Avery and Geedi.
[what's your random fact?!]

I'm not sure what I expected from the movie... but that was definitely it!
Avery got cut off in the middle of her story, and then we went back to Jess's for ice cream and apple cookies.
[suck up!]

Then I walked home in the lovely weather that is spring.
After dinner I hung out with my own bros and did... nothing?

Jayme's greatest accomplishment - leaf bag on hydrant.

Reminiscing about the good old days.

Me: If there's one thing life does, it gives you a timeline.

Jayme: We should kill them before they attack us.

You should make out with Yan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn, i missed out on ice cream and apple cookies!