Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Deviants

Extra
Surprised Katie with my day off.
That was about my greatest accomplishment....
Oh, no, I finished my CV, too.
So begins the search.

That was the weirdest combination of thoughts I've heard in a long time.

Good call on the book, Melissa.




Wattage
Woke up to way too many people in the same room.
Yay for ridiculous morning conversations!
Then scored some sweet pancakes in the car and... prom shoes!

Silver, silver, silver, silver....black!

Wanted to do nothing but sleep all day, and then went out in the evening to see some slow people.

NotMather: Dude, that's my bike!

Mather: That looks like dried lettuce, man.

Me: This is this!

NotBen: You're dressed exactly as you are for class. Even the gloves.

Happy birthday, Pat :)




Plaid FTW!
Didn't sleep in as much as I would have liked after such a strenuous Saturday...
But any sleep is good sleep :)
Went over to Mormors in the afternoon to get my dress fitted with June, and then chatted for a bit.
[one family is so different from the other...]

Then nothing much until after supper - walked over to Kims!
Got a little freaked out on the way there... scary vines and whatnot.

Me: Oh no!
NotMe: What?!
Me: The library flooded in Ottawa!

Got there and the place smelled like chocolate!
Marcela was happy :)

Lion: She is sexually unsatisfied.

Ended up that one out of three rules were followed... it's a start, though!

Feeling and defining butts.

Rocking together with Sarah and Marco.

NotMe: I really want to brush my teeth.
NotMeEither: Omg, me too.
Me: I don't have a toothbrush!
NotMe: I have mouthwash!
Let's go!

And then... "did I really just do that?!"
HAHAHAHA.
yes. yes you did.

1 comment:

Katie said...

AHAHAHA... as if you said that outloud. That makes me smile. It was rather dissapointing, I'm glad you shared that with me.