Friday, October 9, 2009

HAVE A GOOD DAY

WHAT A HORRIBLE PHOTO
Free hugs!!!! This made my entire day.
It was a pretty eventful day, too. Started off well with an excellent English class about blowjobs and Satan, followed by a free hug.

You usually have to pay.

The Humanities where I kicked ass at the second half at the midterm AND 0n a cool twist of fate, redeemed myself on the first by getting answer wrong. LOVE IT.
Then another free hug!
Then I got lost for a while but it turned out in my favor cause I got to go to HMV.
Bought some wonderful shirts, then met Mom and got most of my Halloween costume! Woop!
Drove around for a while with Dad quite successfully, and went to the library.
Then had a minor accident with Mom, got my hair cut, bought [popular] snack mix and went home.
Matt's! Friends clips

"Ross buys a new couch" - I can't believe that's what found it.

and Wall-E until it depressed Katie too much.
Beer pong! First matches I've ever witnessed :)
Got confirmation for something Katie already knew, and enjoyed the nudity of others. What a great night.
Beer helps my blog writing, I think.

Categories: Things you can make with a cactus!!!!

NotMatt: Never have I ever... made out with a member of the same sex.
Matt: I KNEW it!




BORING
What is with these horrible photos for good days?
Sat for six hours, mildly interesting. Got some unfortunate marking scheme news.
Hung out with Matt and Christina during break and relived great times.

*Zelda's lullaby*
More cactus!
This looks like an angry whale!


Had to go to class... ugh. Philosophy. 100%, woop!
Matt stole my wallet and glasses so I couldn't leave... so I took the bus home with Jayme, Kim and Daniel

Will you do me before convocation?

that was fun, hadn't seen them in a while. Got home late though.



Welcome
Started late today... yep. Got great news in French class, and then was a super duper punky rebel for the test in AC. I'm so cool.
That's about it, I think. Made plans to make plans with Dana.

Blue shirt day!!
Live video feed of a mountain range via webcam.

Hey, all of these are associated with body parts! Hand, eye, wood... OH. Not wood. Abdomen. Heh.

Having a pair of guys in my bed wouldn't encourage my studying... except maybe biology.

No comments: