Saturday, October 31, 2009

WeekFull

Do You Have AIDS?
Halloween!!!
Mall with Avery in the afternoon to pick up some last minute supplies + some super awesome foam swords.
Then homework for a while, until it was finally time to get ready!
Got all dressed up, then walked over to Avery's in the wind to meet her and Geedi in their wonderful costumes: Wingmen!
I love you guys. So much.
Over to Jess's [where someone had to sit in the middle] and then Sarah's, where a scary person almost tried to get in our car.
Sat in her room for a while, just talking.

Geedi: Guys... take these jellybeans away...

Moved to the living room, danced to the Time Warp, Michael Jackson, Spice girls and Journey.

Kim: It feels like there's a finger in my ear, but that finger is a sausage.

Daniel: Looks like Sarah got close to you.
NotSarah: Not close enough.

NotJayme: Dammit! I almost got him to put a towel in his mouth.

And I was the designated interrupter for Nick D and Mia. Sorry guys.
Decided to leave with Jess, Avery and Geedi around 11:15, better to fall asleep in my own bed then on Sarah's floor.

Avery: Just gonna lock my door...

And then Nick L gave me his philosophy on life and everyone said happy birthday at midnight :)
Love you all.




Congrats!
Special dinner for Nick - finished his stage and graduates!
Woop.
LOVED the Halloween costumes at school!
Wario, Luigi, Mario and Waluigi rocked, yet I felt very out of the loop with that other group of people...

NotWaldo: Waldo! I found you!!
Waldo: Eeep! *runs away*

Hung out with Zombie Kim for a while and then went to French class.
"Oui!"





Thursday Is Invisible
Long classes, return of the Personal Project.
Matt during break!

SecurityGuard: You can't do that here.

He bought me a second birthday gift: milkshake.
I truly am the luckiest girl in the world.
Went back to the drugless drug store, and then, of course, McDonalds.
Old arguments and Zac Efron's hair.
Class and then home.



Hold On To Your Phone
Started late which is always nice.
Talked about the Rocky Horror Picture show and watched some boring movie.
I'm glad someone caught my HIMYM reference.

What do I usually do with my hands?!



Snooze
Back to school, things happened.

Teacher: Don't let your essay suffer from coitus interuptus.

Home for sleep and then back for Philosophy... bleh. Had hot chocolate, at least.



BUTTERS
Happy birthday, Katie!!!!!
[even though this post is so so late]
Have an absolutely wonderful year <3>

No comments: