Thursday, December 24, 2009

Active!

Eve
Skating!!!
Winter sports rock.
Up in the morning, too early.
Met Avery and caught the bus, found our way to the rink.
Managed to tie skates well enough and hobbled our way up the stairs!
So much fun :)

I feel like a mother duck.

Home, power nap [or not] then got ready to go out.
Mormor's for dinner with the family, good stuff and cute babies.
Home annnnnnnd - presents!!
Everyone is happy, I love Christmas :D




It's Christmastime Again
Finally - success!
I love Zellers. [The Quebec version, with 2 l's.]
Over to Nana's to help set up Christmas with Kelly and Terrianne.
Yummy soup and cheese dreams, then baby pictures!

Your family had a whole bonnet theme, eh.

Red baby!

Dad returned from hockey and picked me up, went home to shower.
Walked Noodle, then took the right bus, but still didn't see the people I was supposed to.

Where are you?
...where are YOU?

It all worked out in the end.
Shenanigans! Nice place, even with crazy dancing drunk "lady".

NotDaniel: I'm sad and alone.
Daniel: You're never alone when we're around! Love line!

HatFinder: I may be homeless, but I have good taste.

Beast Kim [Husband beater]

Successfully managed a smoke on the bus, to the amusement of Nick's fan.

What are you, an astronaut??

Bed at 1:23.



Daring
Out in the morning with my Dad to pick up pre-ordered gifts + bagels. Yum!
Home, made plans with Kim and ate a bagel. Yum!
Met up with her, met Mia on the bus [cliffhanger] then said goodbye to her.
Made our way to Fairview and, after ransacking Le Rouet, got to the food court to see Jess, Avery and Geedi!

Me: You're my favourite thing!
NotMe: My favourite thing is shredded cheese.

Walked around with two of them, learning disappointing things about gifts I wanted to buy :(
Went home.
Dinner, "A Christmas Story", Daniel and driving with Kim!
With only one abrupt stop.
Did something daring but which was ultimately a great idea!
She rocks :)
Walked home in extreme softness.


No comments: