Saturday, December 26, 2009

Freytastic

Thank You
Getting new stuff to replace my old stuff makes me sad.
My possessions have feelings, too.
Slow, lazy day. Got halfway to the bank, but then it started raining so I turned around.
Read some more of my book and... yep. About it.



MErry CHRIStmas!
Wizard Patrick, hahaha.
Slept in a bit, no rush to open presents.
Showered and almost ate breakfast, then thought better of it.
Over to Nana's around 11:00 - yummy brunch!
Mmmmmm, cherry buns. My favorite.
People and dogs left, so Ernie and I turned on the spelling bee.

NotMe: Double R!! Double R!!

It got pretty intense.
Finally family showed up - Brenda, Emily, Katie... but no Duffy this year.
Got the crackers organized, good job guys.
Martha, Yves, Pat, Annik and Melissa were next, then the Burns gang.
Handed out stockings!

Anna, I love your body.

Scratch and sniff toothbrushes!!

NoNut: I won't get one, I'm allergic to nuts.
Nut: Unless...

Cousin gift game went well, with one unfortunate stealing incident.
Jesus showed up in his Snuggie.
Back into the living room for more gifts! Holey moley.
Nice sweater, Emily.
A few glasses of wine later, we were singing in the corner.

Mmm tss ahh tss mmm tss ahh tsss
PUT YOUR HANDS UP

What's goinches?
Get your hand out of my goinch.

We really should take that on tour.
Finally dinner time! Found our sweaters then headed down into the... dark. Every year.
The food was delicious, and after a minor discussion I gave a little speech :)
Shared family memories - I love us.
Ate wayyy too much and had no room left for dessert, aww.
Back upstairs and cleaned and hugged and talked and then left.
[with my favorite present of all :) ]
Lay in bed for a while, smiling.

Merry Christmas, world.

1 comment:

Jess said...

it's ok, i believe that my possesions have feelings too!