Friday, December 4, 2009

Sara?

Teeny Tickle Arms
Had an extremely disorienting and confusing time finding my locker this morning... it was not in its usual position.
Recovered from that... kind of. Went to English!
Had breakfast and bingo! Hahahahah, good times.

This is bullshit!

Beer cake!

Our side of the class won nothing. Booo.
But we got all hyped up on sugar, just in time to write my Humanities final.
That went pretty well, I think.
Break with Kim and Ben, discovering career options for her.
French! Last class! Awww...

Me: It was nice to meet you...
Madison: *sad wave*

Wrote about my experience on a desert island, then went to my locker and had some brief confusion about Geedi's location.
Matt came around and tried spinning my locker back around...

NotMe: ...and if I can move them with these arms!
Me: Yeah, those spindles. Daddy long legs. Twiggy.
NotMe: That's enough.

He guided me in the right direction and we finally found my people.
I led Geedi and Avery to the museum!
Enjoyed all of that, and Geedi found her true love in the lion.
Back to St-Caths for disappointing lack of shirts...
Wandered some more!
Yummy white hot chocolate and then on the [very long] bus home, talking about... what were we talking about?
That guy enjoyed it, anyway.

I'll ask him to set me up. He has good taste in boys.

NotMe: You have to tell me to say no!
Me: What?! I can't do that! I'd say yes!!

1 comment:

Avery said...

what was your 'prepared' line for today?