Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eat Me

Edible!
Arrangement!
Cool!
Too bad Mom can't even eat any.
Late start today, and very little class time in general. I love tests.

Me: My poster campaign will eventually stop racism and cure AIDS!
Dana: Wow, you dream big.

Saw Genny! Had a quick chat and then I had to get off the metro. Boo.
Home nice and early, ate dinner then wrote the essay I'd forgotten about.

crazy potato contraption

Little bit of fruit, little bit of TV. Woop.




Bright Eyes
Early class, but I'll miss it next semester.
Read some poems, and laughed at mispronunciations.
Sat around for two hours...

Avery. Come online.

alone.
Finally went to the meeting, only to be told I did a good job and he had nothing to say.
WTF?!
pointlessness.
Went home and didn't do much, then went back with my laptop to talk to people during another extremely pointless little while.

Now all I'm thinking about is being fucked with a pickle.

But, I got honey on a stick, so everything was worth it!
Home and dinner, then Dad forgot to tape Californication, even though I reminded him like 6 times.
pffft.





CENSORED
I do have a picture today, but it's inappropriate for internet eyes.
You know who you are.
This was Monday. My day off! Yay!
Probably finished up work, that seems like something I would do.
Went to visit Mom after dinner, stayed for about an hour.

Me: Any sexy male nurses around here?

Drove home with Dad, good times.

No comments: