Monday, December 21, 2009

FlyBy

Finish and Start
Loafed in the morning, then cleaned some stuff up.
Out with Mom in the afternoon, spent more money.
Ughh.
Home and finished a book, finally! Longest ending ever.
Dinner and tv. Uneventful.



RallyAl

mumble mumble
Katie: What's that?
mumble mumble
Katie: AHH! Oh, hi Mom.

I arose early to the sound of Katie's alarm clock... not mine. Told her to stay put and went to register!
Worked out awesome, after some initial Dana stress. But we'll be buff by year's end.
Crawled back into bed and waited until Brenda scared us out.
Prepared a yummy brunch and helped Katie decide about her day.
Finally sang to Martha!
Got dropped off at the bus station... :(
Almost made it to Syracuse... thankfully someone told me.
Said "KIRKLAND" loud and proud, as instructed.
Dozed on the bus, watched a great sunset and made it home in one piece.

I forgot my pie. Of course.




Canada!
I love Ottawa.
Crawled out of bed around 10:30 and stumbled upstairs to find a missing Brenda and an out-of-place notepad.
Watched a whole lot of Friends bloopers!
Brenda finally returned and we got down to our baking plans.
Truffles, cookies, turtle bars and a penis later, we were finally done.

Daughter: I don't know how it looks! You do it!

Headed over to the mall to pick up gifts... didn't work out.

Me: I wasn't expecting them to have an Olympic snuggie...

Froze our faces off but got back in time to watch a few more videos online and say goodbye to busy Brenda.
Ordered pizza and garlic sauce [or not, after all...] online and I whooped Katie's ass in rummy while we waited.
Ate and watched Anne!
Surprisingly better than I expected... even though my mom ruined it for me.
Loafed until Brenda returned to pick us up for the late show ;)
Pretty good! Gotta love a man in a suit.
Home, bed.

Are we sleeping now?



FREYDAY
There is a [cheating] picture coming.
Up in the morning, showered and did my hair all before catching the bus!
Got dropped off the stop and got confused while eavesdropping.

ExPetOwner: I found my dog Boo dead this morning...
or
ExPetOwner: I found my baboon dead this morning...

Who knows.
Got a seat on the bus, phew. Thankfully not next to the mumbling drooling lady.
Met Brenda and Duff at the station! Woop.
Went home with them and had a nice chat while Katie did her exam.
Was left alone for a while to read.
Finally everyone came back to me and we were all happy.
Had yummy mac and cheese!
Over to Ken's and then Matt's afterward, taking the long way... several times.
A bit of a fail night, but still a good time.

NotLlew: And you have a penis on your leg.
Llew: Uh... and this imprint on my face.

Someone: Let's put his hand in warm water!
SomeoneElse: ...he's on your couch.

Spent a lot of time touching anatomy... mostly top-of-mouths and toes.
Drove home with a stop off at McDonalds where guys hit on us.
And s'mores pies!!
Indulged... yum.
Sat on the couch and talked :)



1 comment:

Katie said...

I just sat and read this while smiling the entire time with a few chuckles here and there. I love you <3