Thursday, December 17, 2009

Select

Flatter
Hello, friends.
Bought my bus ticket!
Went out and met Avery in the [blistering] cold.
Good word!
My poor ears.
Bus was early, thankfully. Met up with Jess then wandered at Fairview a while until Geedi showed up.
Ate, wandered more, then waited for bus home.
Scored some free tea, yumm.
Got part of my schedule - woop! So happy.
Sat and read in front of the fire, so lovely.



Wednesday
Non-day.

[I see you tomorrow. Way to melt.]



SantAnna
Headed downtown to hand in my paper - last time I'll be there for a while.
Hit up some stores for gifties and had an amazing run-in with a fellow fan.

Fan: That book exists?!

Fan: I wonder if he's based on a real guy...
Me: If he is I would like to meet him.

Donated some to the firemen. Woop.
Headed home and wrapped!
Stuffed 'em under the tree.
Welcome home, Christmas.



Hanky Panky
Oh man.
Finished last assignment of the semester! Woop.
Stayed up to watch the finale... so worth it.

I'm a woman now.

2 comments:

Avery said...

oh becca.

oh hank..

[i like how your blog works with mine, heh]

Jess said...

how was that picture better then the other one? i look like an idiot!!!