Friday, June 5, 2009

Grand Finale

Five Years Of Glory
Baaaaaaoooouuuuwww.
Done.

Weee!!
Took some group photos in Bio, then just chilled until yearbooks 3rd period, really.
They look so good! You guys did a great job :)

[it's just my fault I'm retarded at sticking things in]

[...hhehehe]

Got multiple signatures and a very touching gift from Schwartz <3>Italicately.

Handy - ahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaahaha!!!

Walked home, then met up with people again at Carignon.
After supper went to Kim's w/ the girls... until the guys crashed our party.

[not that I mind, of course]

NotMe: Oreos are SO good.
Me: Oreos are SO good!
NotMeEither: Oreos are great!

Tuuuuuuuesday.

NotKevin: How about Twilight?
Kevin: Yeeahhh!


Had a great time, and now I'm home.
Ready to do something I've neglected for a while.

...use your imagination.

No comments: