Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That's Why They Call It Thursday

Naked Ghosts
Woke up, lay in bed trying to convince myself to get up.
Some days it's hard.
Showered, then sat in the sun for a while until Avery texted me with a plea to save her from loserdom.
I did the best I could.
Went to the math tutorial, then home for about 15 minutes, then out again with Avery to our various study groups :)
Found Ben's place all on my own!
[ish]
Sat out on the balcony with Nick for a while, then in to do math.

She hurt herself when we let her out of the cage.
Your dog?
No, our daughter.

NotMe: Would anyone like some nuts from my nut sack?

Is he a cartoon too?

Sarah: Oh, 'Cannabis Statistics', who made this? Nick?

3 comments:

Apples said...

lack of comments

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahahhahaha.

Anna said...

I'm used to feeling all popular now.