Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Think You're A Banana

In 20 Years We'll All Need [aroma]Therapy
But for now we'll enjoy it.
Last exams today!

Pause to enjoy feeling of freedom



Math - no biggie. Apart from the giant paper cut and spider almost crawling up my leg, it went pretty well.
Once I realised that 3x3 was actually, in fact, 9.
Then waited around for a few hours until French.
...Which was exactly as long and boring as expected. At least it wasn't hot.
Home with Carin, Sarah and Mia, then bus stop with Mia.

Mia: Let's flash them!

Stupidface rain all day... but better than tomorrow I guess.
At least we don't live
Italic in Hawaii!

24 hour recording of Sarah.
Her: Want to go smoke weed with me??
NotHer: When you're 30 and I'm 55.



[Wonderful and totally appropriate picture courtesy of Bendy. Who does it all and has....]