Thursday, June 4, 2009

J'aime la cake.

Empty
Already.
Handed in the T man - awesome!
The perfect way to end it.
English exam, lots and lots of words.

Species??

Came home and was prepared to get a bunch of work done so I could relax on the weekend...
The I sat outside for an hour... then I realised she sent me the wrong files... then I went out with Nick, Ben and Jayme.
And Patrick Jolin.

What would you do if you saw him right now? Run away?

NotMe: Who was the guy with the... your boyfriend?
Me: No. No. No... that was just Nick.
NotMe: Oh... mmhmm.

Why yes, I am deaf in both my eyes!



Construction
Watched the Grad Video with Avery at lunch - very good. Very proud :)
Gave Schwartz her gift, awwww.
Held out pARTy!
Nick presented his wonderful shaving.
Hayden loved it.
After an exhilarating game of Marco Polo in French class, Melissa came on over to create our T.
I think this was the most fun project all year :)

Me+NotMe: HAHAHAHAH.... what?! HAHAHAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT! hahaha! nice cake...








































patrickjolin!