Monday, June 15, 2009

I Wish I Was A [Poon] Girl

Familiar
Woke up and realised I'd slept through their exam. Weird.
Collected myself for a bit, then went to the mall with Avery and Geedi.
Shopped for gifts - bought gifts - then found the perfect one.
Fuck.
Well, whatever. Maybe we'll just eat and watch it ourselves :P
Came home and experienced the highlight of my day: I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time.
I promise to take more than one picture a day now so we can do that again :D

I Want To Believe

NotMe: While being related to Anna does give you an edge, I'm still the awesomest.

Played some video games - thankfully the power did not go off.
Watched the rest of the X-Files season and had an epiphany about Fathers Day.
Bedtime now. Exams tomorrow... booooo.

6 comments:

Katie said...

That's my painting hanging in the hall way!

and..did you get a thunderstorm?? lucky ducky! I did not..

I am definitely more awesome than Ben :P especially cause I'm related to you and we have similar hair, which is awesome hair.

Apples said...

'Scuse me. I've got pretty sweet hair, sometimes. (When it's wet)
And no one can be cooler than me, remember that. Cheers!

Katie said...

sweet wet hair eh... usually wet hair is pretty sexy, on most people.. so I don't think you have anything there.

I heard you lost out in winning 400 bucks when the wings didn't win it in 6. That would have been sweet if you'd have won that much! (does that mean you lost a whole lot of money?)

Also, if Anna is friends with you, I'm assuming you are a cool guy. She has pretty good taste in people

Apples said...

Like I said previously, I am a cool guy.
Yes, I did not win 400$. But I did not lose anything either.
I prefer Pittsburgh anyways; Detroit had better odds at winning me 400$ though.
As for the sexy wet hair, ask Anna; Mine is betterer.
Anna does like cool people, except for a select few that I don't enjoy. Pfft...Nick.. He's gay.

Katie said...

if you prefer Pittsburgh, then your cool scale just went plummeting down to zero. sorry.

Nick eh...is that the guy who smokes a lot of weed? Isn't he your friend? You shouldn't call your friends gay..unless they are actually gay.. but then you might not want say they are homosexuals. Is Nick a homosexual?

p.s. i have pretty sexy wet hair. I think it could give yours a run for its money

Apples said...

Actually, I like the Canadiens. But if I had to choose, I'd pick Pittsburgh because Detroit had their cup last season.
BTW, Nick is not gay, as far as I know. Nick is one of my good friends, if not best so I was just kidding.
I like to joke, Anna knows that.

P.S. We should have a wet hair contest, but surely it will be no competition as I will win.