Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hearts A Four!

Coming And Leaving
Woke up rather late, then finished up some work for Anne.
Was pleasantly surprised by her return email :D
Hung out with myself for a while... then sat down for a long time talking to Katie and clicking YouTube links.

NotMe: What happened to that sentence??

Didn't really help Nick make an omelet, but did fix my N64!
Gathered some folks for a movie night, but then...

Mom: Just crossed border, B home at 7:15
Me: Tonight?!

Watched Harold+Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay [Geedi picked it]
Not bad, but... NPH?!

Then read the yearbook again and laughed at strange babies with paint cans.
Chatted with Mom and Nick afterward, nice :)



Higher Than It Looks
English exam!
I really enjoyed it. I feel like I did a great job!
No one agrees with me, but whatever.
Thai Express after, which was not as awesome as it should have been.
Came home and messed around.
Learned the opening part of Dammit!

Met up with Nick, Ben and Jayme after dinner on the swings, then headed back to Nick's for a drink.

You're older than you've ever been and now you're even older...

Diddly dee potatoes.

Went out to the park, climbed in buckets, scared ourselves silly, chatted with the police, got some cheap pizza and then were stalked by an extremely slow moving car.

I do not live in a serial killers house.

2 comments:

Katie said...

hahaha clicking youtube links. Looking back to yesterday I think I was crazy... as in..mentally unstable.

Katie said...

I just cut my lip with a straw... which reminds me when that sprinkle stabbed the top of my mouth.. sigh...