Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Get Off And You Know Why

Gather
French exams - booooo.
But now they're over! Yes!
Lunch at my place with... everyone, actually.
Reminiscing about elementary school, hearing crazy stories about the messed-up Bishop Whelan kids... don't get Mia angry when there's a dictionary around.
Back to school for second French and then filming Kim's video, hahah.
That was fun :)

Came home for dinner and such, then ventured out w/ Avery to meet Nick, his new hair, Ben and Jayme.
Searched for Nick's cat for a while with a few false alerts, then found it safely.
Roamed around, got bitten by mosquitoes, hung out with Robert, were scared by scary bike men and fathers, sex talked, then went home. Good stuff.

Dangerous sexer.

Ben: You know what I want to do?
Me: I have a condom.

6 comments:

Apples said...

That's me. The Ben she mentioned in her story, that was me. I feel great right now. Yay for life!

Katie said...

who are you talking to?
what story? You mean Anna's blog?
you're name is ben? holy hell. are you the dangerous sexer then?

Anna, i love you.

p.s. I never want to talk about wet hair again...and you know why.

thrice.

Anna said...

Oh God... worst misinterpretation ever!

This storyline in my life has caused me much joy. Yay for life!

Apples said...

I don't understand. Who the hell is Anna? Is that her in the photo? Somebody gonna' get-a hurt real bad.

Katie said...

I think the Dangerous Sexer has cracked...

what are you talking about "Ben" ?

Apples said...

Who is this dangerous sexer? Is it me? If so, then that must make you a dangerous sexer as well.
Why? I don't have an answer for that. Use your math skills to figure it out. Twitter?