Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dammit (I Guess This Is Growing Up)

Labour Fruit
I don't know how people manage this every day.
Showered and walked to the bank, then home to make a snack and get on the bus.
...which never came.
Got to school finally and did the Opus thing, then waited in line for a while to buy some books, yay!
Waited outside my French class with Madison, chatting about sneaking in bunkbeds for crashing in between classes.
Had to find a special left-handed desk in that room... I think there was only one. Score!
Found Kim and Genny in the book line and talked for a few minutes, then went to my next class, where I was the hero who opened the door first.

NotMe: Thank you for being brave enough to try the door!

Lea: The link said 'Lea' and I thought it was just for me!


Met some new people! Chatted with them for half an hour while we waited for our teacher who never showed up, then exchanged numbers and went home.
Read for English, then relaxed.



Into To Life
First day!!
Woke up before my alarm, unfortunately. Could have used that sleep.
Prepared myself and then caught the bus, which wasn't as awkward as I thought it may be.
Got to school, found my locker, and found Matt!
Assisted him in remembering his locker location [one six divided by two is three!] and then made plans to meet later during my giant break.
Headed toward my first class - English.
I love that class already. Mainly because of the desk standing and armpit hair jokes. I am going to want to impress her :)
Met Ben for a while, then headed back into the same classroom. Sat in the same seat.

Hunting: This probably isn't the place for me to go into detail about my mother issues, but...

Knowledge - I think he'll grow on me. And his disheveled-ness.
And thennnnn - four hours off!
Bought soup and was going to go to the [off-limit] park with Nick, but then saw Matt and Sonia closer instead. Sat outside under a tree [!!! college!!!] with them for a while until the sound of jackhammers got to us.
Italic
Me: It's like a maraca full of beans!
NotMe: ...Aren't all maracas full of beans?
Me: Oh.

Sonia went to class, leaving me and him alone. It's scary sometimes how much we're alike.

Us: We're so lazy.

Sat in the caf for a long time, degenerating.

Turtles - a wise but violent species. We have much to learn from them.

Phone, attack!

...this is why no one is around to appreciate our humour.

Oh. You need personality to be on the radio. Guess not.

Matt: That's why I could never date Anna.
Me: Yeah... THAT'S why.

Stalking hot [but not hot enough] boys outside, and had my jokes stolen by people.

I think we've walked into the midst of a French gang...
No one is speaking French!

Finally Matt had to go to class... but I had nothing to do so I went with him.
We thought he had a really great teacher, but it was the wrong one... so instead we got Looksgood Fromfar, who was not quite as amusing, but had a sexy voice.
Philosophy after that, kind of boring, but that may have been my fault.
Went to my locker, had my heart melted by Melissa, and caught the bus home with Sonia.
Home, EAT, sleep.

1 comment:

Avery said...

I want to come to all your classes. Instead of mine. please?